Would you like to be more involved in your GP Surgery and help to ensure that patients get the best possible service?
ASK ABOUT JOINING OUR PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP
A Patient Participation Group, or PPG, is a volunteer group of patients who work collaboratively with GP staff to help plan and improve practice services by ensuring that the patient perspective is always represented. If you are interested in becoming a member please contact us on email@example.com
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.