- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- NSPCC helpline: 0808 800 5000
If you're worried about a child, even if you're unsure, contact NSPCC professional counsellors for help, advice and support.
Offers free, confidential advice and support for any child 18 years or under, whatever the worry.
- MIND: Mental Health Support with specific advice on ‘Coronavirus and your wellbeing’.
- YoungMinds: Supporting children and young people and their parents/carers with their mental health and wellbeing. Specific advice on managing self-isolation and anxiety about coronavirus.
- ICON: Babies cry: You can cope.
- SafeLives: Specific resources for domestic abuse and COVID.